- Homeowners Feel Ready to Sell October 8, 201877 percent of Americans think that now is a good time to sell a home, a new record high.
- Trick or Treat Safety Rules for Homeowners October 8, 2018Using bright outdoor lights, LED lights instead of candles, and friction tape on steps to prevent slips will help make Halloween safer for everyone.
- Consumers Care About the Environment October 8, 2018American property owners and communities are more concerned about the environment than ever before, and consumer inclinations for walkable communities and energy-efficient homes are on the rise.
- Younger Agents Join the National Association of REALTORS® August 3, 2018Younger Americans are entering the real estate industry; 29 percent of REALTORS® have less than two years of experience.
- NAR Study Shows Decline in International Home Buyers August 3, 2018A new study from the National Association of REALTORS® found a decline in the number of foreign homebuyers in the U.S. as well as the total sales volume.
- Tips for Deep Cleaning a Home August 3, 2018Keeping a home spic and span can be a time and energy consuming process. However, there are many ways to get and keep a home immaculately clean without breaking a sweat.
- DIY Projects You'll Want to Show Off July 11, 2018Having a ‘swoon-worthy’ room in your home that can be shown off on Instagram is almost as important as actually enjoying the space.
- Is Homeownership Good for Our Neighborhoods? July 11, 2018According to a recent NAR study, a majority of Americans believe that homeownership is good for our nation’s communities.
- International Buyers Investing in Commercial Real Estate July 11, 2018Thirty-five percent of REALTORS® have seen an increase in the number of international buyers in commercial real estate.
- Celebrating National Homeownership Month June 5, 2018Homeownership is still the best way most Americans to build wealth, support the national and local economies and create stable communities.
Let Us Help You Go Home to Your Ideal Property!
- 10 Horrifying Home Design Trends: 2021 Edition October 20, 202110 Horrifying Home Design Trends: 2021 Edition The most regrettable fads designers hope will fade away. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Design Trends
- Bathroom Renovation Ideas From Top Designers October 11, 2021Bathroom Renovation Ideas From Top Designers Aiming for added drama, the latest remodeling trends are bold. Design & Architecture
- From Dark to Light: 5 Dramatic Room Makeovers October 4, 2021From Dark to Light: 5 Dramatic Room Makeovers See how designer Leia Ward turned once-forgettable spaces into the essence of luxury. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Staging, Design Trends
- Hot Home Trend: The Accent Wall Is Back September 27, 2021Hot Home Trend: The Accent Wall Is Back It's bold and adds a dramatic statement to a room. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Design Trends
- Why Staging Matters, Even in a Seller's Market September 17, 2021Why Staging Matters, Even in a Seller's Market Homes may be selling faster, but the right style can help earn the highest ROI. By: Patti Stern Staging
- Best Home Staging Makeovers: Bright Colors, Coastal Vibes September 14, 2021Best Staging Makeovers: Bright Colors, Coastal Vibes Draw inspiration from the recipients of Home Staging Resource's most recent "Best of the Best" awards, recognizing the work of stagers... By: Audra Slinkey Staging, Design Trends
- 6 Emerging Home Trends to Watch September 8, 20216 Emerging Home Trends to Watch From dedicated activity spaces to ultra-luxury fabrics, view some of the most buzzed about home design trends. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Design Trends
- Happy Hour at Home: How to Stage a Home's Bar Area August 30, 2021Happy Hour at Home: How to Stage a Home's Bar Area Top designers provide inspiration and tips for staging a home's bar area. Staging
- Hot Home Trend: Paint it Black August 23, 2021Hot Home Trend: Paint it Black Black accents are giving a bolder look to home designs. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Design Trends
- Concrete Furnishings Add a Modern Touch to the Outdoors August 18, 2021Concrete Furnishings Add a Modern Touch to the Outdoors The industrial finish is no longer considered too gloomy and cold for an inviting outdoor space. Check out these photos for inspiration. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Design Trends
- September 2021 REALTORS® Confidence Index Report: Fall Housing Market Starts on a Calmer Note October 22, 2021Fall Housing Market Starts on a Calmer Note The market is cooling due to both market fundamentals as well as the seasonal decline in market activity that normally comes with fall. By: Scholastica (Gay) Cororaton
- Commercial Weekly: Apartment Demand and Rents Likely to Remain Robust in 2022 October 21, 2021Apartment Demand, Rents Likely to Remain Robust in 2022 Apartment demand will likely remain robust and rent growth remain elevated in 2022. By: Scholastica (Gay) Cororaton Commercial & Investment Real Estate, Rental Properties
- September 2021 Existing-Home Sales Bounce Back 7% from Prior Month October 21, 2021September 2021 Existing-Home Sales Bounce Back 7% Housing market activity in September inclined 7.0% from August 2021, with existing-home sales reaching a 6.29 million seasonally adjusted annual rate. By: Michael Hyman
- Instant Reaction: Mortgage Rates, October 21, 2021 October 21, 2021Instant Reaction: Mortgage Rates, October 21, 2021 The 30-year fixed mortgage rate rose to 3.09% from 3.05% the previous week, and rates went up by 10 basis points (0.10%) in the past two weeks. By: Nadia Evangelou Mortgage Financing
- Instant Reaction: Housing Starts, October 19, 2021 October 19, 2021Instant Reaction: Housing Starts, October 19, 2021 Based on increased home construction and the ending of the mortgage forbearance program, more inventory will appear next year compared to this year. By: Lawrence Yun
- NAR Requests HUD Meet Appraisers August 11, 2021NAR formally requested HUD to include appraisers and their representatives in meetings of the Interagency Task Force on Property Assessment Valuation Equity.
- COVID-19 Changes Assumptions in Calculating Value April 1, 2021Professionals who work in commercial real estate—including investors, brokers, lenders, appraisers, and lawyers—need to understand the current value of assets.
- Ask an Appraiser March 18, 2021Peter Gallo, Chair of the NAR's Real Property Valuation Forum presents a live form featuring a panel of residential, commercial, and review appraisers.
- Improving the Appraisal Process With Candy Cooke March 11, 2021The appraisal process remains a challenge for real estate agents across the country. Learn some of the best ways to work with appraisers to make more deals.
- NAR Comment to FHFA on Appraisals March 1, 2021NAR focused on concerns related to risk in the valuation space, the role of technology, and discrimination in appraisals and other valuation products.
- USPAP Extended for One Year February 25, 2021The 2020-2021 Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) will now be effective until December 31, 2022.
- Residential Appraisal Process for Home Buyers December 16, 2020Understand home value, learn details about the appraisal process, borrowers rights, and more. Use this resource to become an informed home buyer.
- Next Up: Eviction Moratorium and Need for Rental Assistance October 1, 2020Listen as NAR’s VP of Engagement Charlie Dawson and Megan Booth, NAR’s Director of Federal Housing, Valuation, Commercial Real Estate Policies & Programs, discuss the work being done to navigate orders from the CDC and Washington, D.C., and what that work means for housing providers and commercial practitioners around the country.
- North Dakota Appraisal Waiver Extended August 13, 2020The waiver of appraisal requirements for Federal Related Transactions under $1M for commercial real estate transactions was extended for one year throughout the state of North Dakota.
- Fair Housing Issues in Real Estate Appraisal August 10, 2020Check out the solutions for maintaining a fair and equitable system for valuing real estate.
Find Your Ideal Property at IdealProperties.net
Click These Links for Searches for Homes for Sale in NW Ohio and Areas We Cover.
Holland – Maumee – Monclova – Ottawa Hills – Ottawa Hills Neighborhood – Perrysburg – Perrysburg City – Perrysburg Township – Rossford – Sylvania – Toledo – Waterville – Whitehouse – 43460 – 43528 – 43537 – 43551 – 43560 – 43566 – 43571 – 43606 – 43614 – 43615 – 43617 – 43619 – 43623