- Homeowners Feel Ready to Sell October 8, 201877 percent of Americans think that now is a good time to sell a home, a new record high.
- Trick or Treat Safety Rules for Homeowners October 8, 2018Using bright outdoor lights, LED lights instead of candles, and friction tape on steps to prevent slips will help make Halloween safer for everyone.
- Consumers Care About the Environment October 8, 2018American property owners and communities are more concerned about the environment than ever before, and consumer inclinations for walkable communities and energy-efficient homes are on the rise.
- Younger Agents Join the National Association of REALTORS® August 3, 2018Younger Americans are entering the real estate industry; 29 percent of REALTORS® have less than two years of experience.
- NAR Study Shows Decline in International Home Buyers August 3, 2018A new study from the National Association of REALTORS® found a decline in the number of foreign homebuyers in the U.S. as well as the total sales volume.
- Tips for Deep Cleaning a Home August 3, 2018Keeping a home spic and span can be a time and energy consuming process. However, there are many ways to get and keep a home immaculately clean without breaking a sweat.
- DIY Projects You'll Want to Show Off July 11, 2018Having a ‘swoon-worthy’ room in your home that can be shown off on Instagram is almost as important as actually enjoying the space.
- Is Homeownership Good for Our Neighborhoods? July 11, 2018According to a recent NAR study, a majority of Americans believe that homeownership is good for our nation’s communities.
- International Buyers Investing in Commercial Real Estate July 11, 2018Thirty-five percent of REALTORS® have seen an increase in the number of international buyers in commercial real estate.
- Celebrating National Homeownership Month June 5, 2018Homeownership is still the best way most Americans to build wealth, support the national and local economies and create stable communities.
Let Us Help You Go Home to Your Ideal Property!
- How to Properly Vet a Home Stager October 15, 2020How to Properly Vet a Home Stager Find the perfect ally to help you prepare your listing for the market. Staging
- Dos and Don'ts When Styling Your Space October 8, 2020Dos and Don'ts When Styling Your Space Q&A: Home stager Anne Carr explains how to create the perfect ambiance. Staging, Design Trends
- Cozy Up Your Listings With Pumpkin Spice-Inspired Decor October 2, 2020Cozy Up Your Listings With Pumpkin Spice-Inspired Decor Offer up some tastes of fall in homes this season. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Design Trends
- A Garage Door Made of Glass? September 24, 2020A Garage Door Made of Glass? Swap out the traditional steel garage door for a stylish glass one, adding a modern touch but not sacrificing privacy. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Curb Appeal, Design Trends
- Grandmillennial Style: The Return of Floral Wallpaper September 16, 2020Grandmillennial Style: The Return of Floral Wallpaper The trend you love to hate is making a strong comeback. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Design Trends
- Hot Home Trend: The Canopy Bed September 9, 2020Hot Home Trend: The Canopy Bed Its towering height will command attention in a bedroom and offer a luxurious touch. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Design Trends
- 3 Tips to Prep a Home for a 360 Virtual Tour September 3, 20203 Tips to Prep a Home for a 360 Virtual Tour It may require extra effort than preparing for professional photos. Here’s how to get your listing ready for its 360-degree close-up. Staging, Using Digital Video as a Marketing Tool
- 6 Interior Design Trends That Don't Cost a Fortune August 28, 20206 Interior Design Trends That Don't Cost a Fortune Find budget-friendly ideas for a home makeover. Design Trends
- 5 Design Trends Emerging During the Pandemic August 20, 20205 Design Trends Emerging During the Pandemic COVID-19 likely will have a lasting influence on home styles. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Coronavirus, Design Trends
- Will Virtual Staging Grow More Popular? August 13, 2020Will Virtual Staging Grow More Popular? Some home stagers see promise in the less expensive, hands-free alternative to physical staging. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Staging, Using Digital Video as a Marketing Tool
- September 2020 NAR Sentrilock® Home Showings Report October 20, 2020September 2020 NAR Sentrilock® Home Showings Despite a slight decrease nationwide in foot traffic, it remained at historically elevated levels in three of the four regions of the country. By: Brandon Hardin
- Instant Reaction: Housing Starts, October 20, 2020 October 20, 2020Instant Reaction: Housing Starts, October 20, 2020 A gain of 8.1% from a year ago to 1.415 million new unit production (annualized) is good but far more units are needed. By: Lawrence Yun
- More people filing for regular and longer-term jobless aid; however, many people coming off of unemployment October 19, 2020More people filing for regular and longer-term jobless New claims have hovered near 800,000 for 5 consecutive weeks; the number of people filing for unemployment benefits rose significantly last week. By: Nadia Evangelou
- Instant Reaction: Mortgage Rates, October 15, 2020 October 15, 2020Instant Reaction: Mortgage Rates, October 15, 2020 Mortgage rates sharply fell this week reaching a new record low. By: Nadia Evangelou Mortgage Financing
- Hispanic Heritage Month: Hispanic Home Owners October 14, 2020Hispanic Heritage Month: Hispanic Home Owners NAR compared the socioeconomic status and the effects of COVID on Hispanic Americans to those of other Americans. By: Nadia Evangelou
- Next Up: Eviction Moratorium and Need for Rental Assistance October 1, 2020Listen as NAR’s VP of Engagement Charlie Dawson and Megan Booth, NAR’s Director of Federal Housing, Valuation, Commercial Real Estate Policies & Programs, discuss the work being done to navigate orders from the CDC and Washington, D.C., and what that work means for housing providers and commercial practitioners around the country.
- North Dakota Appraisal Waiver Extended August 13, 2020The waiver of appraisal requirements for Federal Related Transactions under $1M for commercial real estate transactions was extended for one year throughout the state of North Dakota.
- NAR Appraisal Summit: Fair Housing Issues in Real Estate Appraisal August 10, 2020The NAR Appraisal Summit: Fair Housing Issues in Real Estate Appraisal took place on August 5, 2020 from 4:00pm to 5:00pm EDT. Watch the recording.
- NAR’s Virtual Appraisal Summit Examines Intersection of Fair Housing, Appraisal Industry August 6, 2020This year’s summit was precipitated by recent research suggesting home valuation processes could be influencing the wealth gap between White and Black households in America.
- NAR Appraisal Summit: Fair Housing Issues in Real Estate Appraisal July 30, 2020The NAR Appraisal Summit: Fair Housing Issues in Real Estate Appraisal took place on August 5, 2020 from 4:00pm to 5:00pm EDT. Watch the recording.
- Foster Stronger Appraiser Membership May 11, 2020How to grow and benefit from this vibrant segment of your association.
- FHFA Directs Fannie and Freddie to Allow Appraisal Alternatives March 23, 2020FHFA directed Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to allow the use of appraisal alternatives to reduce the need for appraisers to conduct interior property inspections for eligible mortgages through May 17, 2020.
- NAR's Advocacy Work Towards COVID-19 Relief March 21, 2020The National Association of REALTORS® has been responding to a flurry of legislative activity aimed at providing economic relief from COVID-19. NAR is committed to ensuring that lawmakers continue to take into consideration the real estate industry, including independent contractors and small business owners.
- AQB Proposes Update to Appraiser Criteria January 9, 2020The Appraiser Qualifications Board (AQB) released proposed changes to the Appraiser Qualification Criteria.
- NAR Testifies on USPAP November 19, 2019On October 11, 2019, NAR provided comments on the Appraisal Standards Board's (ASB) concept paper reforming the evaluation standards in USPAP.
Find Your Ideal Property at IdealProperties.net
Click These Links for Searches for Homes for Sale in NW Ohio and Areas We Cover.
Holland – Maumee – Monclova – Ottawa Hills – Ottawa Hills Neighborhood – Perrysburg – Perrysburg City – Perrysburg Township – Rossford – Sylvania – Toledo – Waterville – Whitehouse – 43460 – 43528 – 43537 – 43551 – 43560 – 43566 – 43571 – 43606 – 43614 – 43615 – 43617 – 43619 – 43623