- Homeowners Feel Ready to Sell October 8, 201877 percent of Americans think that now is a good time to sell a home, a new record high.
- Trick or Treat Safety Rules for Homeowners October 8, 2018Using bright outdoor lights, LED lights instead of candles, and friction tape on steps to prevent slips will help make Halloween safer for everyone.
- Consumers Care About the Environment October 8, 2018American property owners and communities are more concerned about the environment than ever before, and consumer inclinations for walkable communities and energy-efficient homes are on the rise.
- Younger Agents Join the National Association of REALTORS® August 3, 2018Younger Americans are entering the real estate industry; 29 percent of REALTORS® have less than two years of experience.
- NAR Study Shows Decline in International Home Buyers August 3, 2018A new study from the National Association of REALTORS® found a decline in the number of foreign homebuyers in the U.S. as well as the total sales volume.
- Tips for Deep Cleaning a Home August 3, 2018Keeping a home spic and span can be a time and energy consuming process. However, there are many ways to get and keep a home immaculately clean without breaking a sweat.
- DIY Projects You'll Want to Show Off July 11, 2018Having a ‘swoon-worthy’ room in your home that can be shown off on Instagram is almost as important as actually enjoying the space.
- Is Homeownership Good for Our Neighborhoods? July 11, 2018According to a recent NAR study, a majority of Americans believe that homeownership is good for our nation’s communities.
- International Buyers Investing in Commercial Real Estate July 11, 2018Thirty-five percent of REALTORS® have seen an increase in the number of international buyers in commercial real estate.
- Celebrating National Homeownership Month June 5, 2018Homeownership is still the best way most Americans to build wealth, support the national and local economies and create stable communities.
Let Us Help You Go Home to Your Ideal Property!
- Barn Doors Are a Stylish Space Saver June 30, 2020Barn Doors Are a Stylish Space Saver These sliding doors can free up to 14 square feet of usable floor space. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Design Trends
- 6 Ways to Improve Curb Appeal While Spending More Time at Home June 26, 20206 Ways to Improve Curb Appeal While Spending More Time... Enhance the front stoop with this step-by-step guide.
- Baby Got Back(yard)! Maximize Your Outdoor Space June 18, 2020Baby Got Back(yard)! Maximize Your Outdoor Space Here are some important considerations to make when planning your outdoor design. By: Julea Joseph Working With Sellers, Design Trends
- Make the Front Porch More Welcoming June 15, 2020Make the Front Porch More Welcoming This exterior feature is getting more attention amid the pandemic. Get inspiration for colorful, cozy front stoops. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Design & Architecture
- Designing the Perfect Pop-Up Office June 3, 2020Designing the Perfect Pop-Up Office Stage extra rooms as workspaces so buyers can see the flexibility of your listing. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Working With Sellers, Staging, Design Trends
- The Most Instaworthy Interior Style: Coastal Design May 27, 2020The Most Instaworthy Interior Style: Coastal Design Learn what makes aquatic décor so shareable on Instagram. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Instagram for Real Estate Professionals, Design Trends
- Concrete Slabs: From Drab to Fab May 22, 2020Concrete Slabs: From Drab to Fab As flooring in the backyard, concrete can still create an inviting outdoor oasis. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Design Trends
- These Home Improvements Matter Most to Young Adults May 14, 2020These Home Improvements Matter Most to Young Adults Millennials are looking for properties in move-in condition and want to avoid the expense of significant repairs. By: Patti Stern Design & Architecture
- 2020 Paint Color Trends That Buyers Will Love May 8, 20202020 Paint Color Trends That Buyers Will Love Need some color inspiration? New survey shows the hottest paint colors of the year.
- 5 Things I Learned From Being an HGTV Designer May 1, 20205 Things I Learned From Being an HGTV Designer A behind-the-scenes look at how to maximize opportunities that can powerfully move your business forward. By: Karen Post Staging
- Price-to-Rent Ratios by State from 2014-2019 July 6, 2020Price-to-Rent Ratios by State from 2014-2019 In considering where to move, potential home owners and renters have to keep their fingers on the pulse of home price and rent growth. By: Michael Hyman
- Homeowners Struggling to Pay Bills in the Coronavirus Crisis July 6, 2020Homeowners Struggling to Pay Bills in the Coronavirus... Coronavirus has people struggling to pay bills: 12% of homeowners did not pay on time their mortgage last month, according to the U.S. Census. By: Nadia Evangelou
- Continuous Improvements in the Job Market; Fewer Than 1.5 Million New Unemployment Claims July 2, 2020Continuous Improvements in the Job Market With significant improvements in the job market, employment grew by 4.8 million new jobs in June. By: Nadia Evangelou
- Instant Reaction: Jobs, July 2, 2020 July 2, 2020Instant Reaction: Jobs, July 2, 2020 The near 5 million job additions in a single month in June is off-the-chart the best ever by a wide margin.
- May 2020 Pending Home Sales June 29, 2020May 2020 Pending Home Sales May’s pending home sales pace rose 44.3% last month and fell 5.1% from a year ago. By: Michael Hyman
- Foster Stronger Appraiser Membership May 11, 2020How to grow and benefit from this vibrant segment of your association.
- FHFA Directs Fannie and Freddie to Allow Appraisal Alternatives March 23, 2020FHFA directed Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to allow the use of appraisal alternatives to reduce the need for appraisers to conduct interior property inspections for eligible mortgages through May 17, 2020.
- NAR's Advocacy Work Towards COVID-19 Relief March 21, 2020The National Association of REALTORS® has been responding to a flurry of legislative activity aimed at providing economic relief from COVID-19. NAR is committed to ensuring that lawmakers continue to take into consideration the real estate industry, including independent contractors and small business owners.
- AQB Proposes Update to Appraiser Criteria January 9, 2020The Appraiser Qualifications Board (AQB) released proposed changes to the Appraiser Qualification Criteria.
- NAR Testifies on USPAP November 19, 2019On October 11, 2019, NAR provided comments on the Appraisal Standards Board's (ASB) concept paper reforming the evaluation standards in USPAP.
- Agencies Increase Residential Appraisal Threshold September 27, 2019The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (collectively “the Agencies”) adopted a final rule increasing the threshold for requiring an appraisal in residential real estate transactions from $250,000 to $400,000.
- Appraisal Foundation Seeks Comment on Evaluations September 6, 2019The Foundation's Appraisal Standards Board (ASB) is seeking input on whether USPAP should address standards for evaluations, and if so, how to differentiate that from appraisals.
- NCUA Increases Commercial Appraisal Threshold July 22, 2019The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) Board a final rule increasing the threshold below which appraisals are not required for commercial real estate transactions from $250,000 to $1,000,000.
- North Dakota Appraisal Requirement Waiver Decision July 11, 2019The Board of the Appraisal Subcommittee held a public meeting to determine action on a waiver of appraiser credentialing requirements for federally related transactions under $500,000 for 1-to-4 family residential real estate transactions and under $1,000,000 for agricultural and commercial real estate transactions throughout the State of North Dakota for a period of not less than […]
- NAR Policy is All About Appraiser Independence June 17, 2019The chair and co-chair of NAR’s Real Property Valuation Committee made a few remarks on video about NAR’s appraiser independence policy last week during the 2018 REALTORS® Legislative Meetings in Washington.
Find Your Ideal Property at IdealProperties.net
Click These Links for Searches for Homes for Sale in NW Ohio and Areas We Cover.
Holland – Maumee – Monclova – Ottawa Hills – Ottawa Hills Neighborhood – Perrysburg – Perrysburg City – Perrysburg Township – Rossford – Sylvania – Toledo – Waterville – Whitehouse – 43460 – 43528 – 43537 – 43551 – 43560 – 43566 – 43571 – 43606 – 43614 – 43615 – 43617 – 43619 – 43623