6655 Embassy Court Maumee, Ohio Home for Sale
Share This Information! Click the link to Share!
Resort-like living, elegant ranch condo for entertaining, 8′ windows with views of Golf Course, creek, rolling hills, with an in ground pool, tennis, putting green, rec center and ponds for fishing and kayaking.
This home has a bright open floor plan with a large foyer with wood parquet flooring leading to an expansive great room with floor to ceiling windows, living room and dinning room and a wood paneled cozy den with a wood burning fireplace all with cathedral ceilings.
This home was specially designed as the home of the Brandywine (Byrnwyck Country Club) Golf Course and Embassy Estates developer’s personal unit situated on one of the most quiet, private settings with the most amazing views of Brandywine Golf Course and Swan Creek. The kitchen features hardwood floors, high quality, high-end cherry Wood-Mode Cabinets, and a huge butcher block island, updated with stainless steel appliances. This is a one of a kind unit with a setting and layout that cannot be duplicated.
There are two nice size bedrooms. The Master Suite is secluded to the back of the house with a window wall, an on-suite bathroom with a separate area for shower and stool with a heat lamp/fan. It has a nice size walk-in closet.
It has a 2+ car attached garage with tons of storage. This is my personal home, thus its Agent owned. Please, get a hold of me to come an tour your Ideal Property!
Please, call me to tour this Gorgeous Condo with Stunning Golf Course and Swan Creek Views for Sale in Maumee, Ohio, Springfield Schools, close to Shopping, Restaurants and I23/475, that offers private, safe, one floor living with a main floor master suite and laundry .
- Total Bathrooms: 2
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- 1/2 Bathrooms: 1
- Elementary School: Holloway
- High School: Springfield
- School District: Springfield
Building and Construction
- Square Feet Living: 1868
- Year Built: 1974
- Building Exterior Type: Wood/Wood Comp
- Foundation Details: Partial Basement
- Property Age: 46
- Roof: Shingle
Homeowners Association Fees &Taxes
- Association: Yes
- Association Fee: 391
- Association Fee Frequency: Monthly
- Property Taxes: $305 p/mo approximately
- Pet Description: Yes
Amenities and Community Features
- Association Amenities: Cable Tv, Exterior Hazard, Exterior Maintenance, Lawn Care, Rec Maintenance, Refuse, Sewer Inc, Snow Removal, Water Inc.
- Common Features: Common Recreation Center with kitchen and seating, Inground Pool, Sprinkler, Tennis Court, Pickleball, and Putting Green, Private Lake with fishing and boating
- Bedrooms: 2
- Master Bedroom Dimensions: 14 x 14
- Bedroom 1 Dimensions: 11 x 14
- Master Bedroom Level: Main
- Bedroom 1 Level: Main
- Master Bedroom Features: Bay Window, Ceiling Fan
- Bedroom 1 Features: Bay Window, Ceiling Fan
Kitchen and Dining
- Kitchen Dimensions: 12 x 25
- Kitchen Features: Eat In, Island
- Kitchen Level: Main
- Total Rooms: 7
- Other: 11 x 7
- Other level: Main
- Other features: Bay Window, Cathedral Ceiling
- Den Dimensions: 12 x 14
- Family Room Dimensions: 16 x 40
- Great Room Dimensions: 14 x 31
- Den Level: Main
- Family Room Level: Lower
- Great Room Level: Main
- Den Features: Cathedral Ceiling, Fireplace
- Family Room Features: Bar, Wet Bar
- Great Room Features: Cathedral Ceiling, Living Room/Dining Combo
Garage and Parking
- Driveway: Asphalt, Shared
- Garage Description: Attached, Garage
- Garage Features: 26 x 23
- Sewer: Sanitary
- Other Equipment: Water Heater: Gas
The condo fees at Embassy Estates Elite 61 Unit condo community in Maumee, Ohio are $391 and includes water, Spectrum cable TV, lawn and gardens maintenance, Exterior condo and community care, garbage pick-up and Resort-like living, on Brandywine Golf Course, gardens, rolling hills, an in ground pool, tennis, putting green, rec center, a creek, and ponds for fishing and kayaking.
Find Your Ideal Property
Property Search Tool
Please contact me To Be your Agent, To Tour a Home, Ask Questions and . . . To Get your personalized real estate web site!
Allow me to take your Real Estate transaction into the new millennium with technology and techniques that help to proficiently acquire a property or actively attract, contact and pursue potential purchasers while keeping your best interest in mind at all times.
My Home Buyer Services:
My Professional and Knowledgeable Guidance, Tools, Research and Articles for each Step of Home Buying.
To Serve as Your Own Buyer’s Agent, Personal Assistant at Absolutely No Charge to You
Your Own Property Search Website
A Comparable Market Analysis, CMA, Home Value
Detailed Property Research and Reports that Will Help You Make a Wise Purchase Decision
Help in Securing Financing and with Credit Repair Tips that Will Get You A Better Loan Rate
Referrals and References to Real Estate Service Providers, Professionals and Contractors
Help with Everything that You Need in Your Real Estate Transaction