- Homeowners Feel Ready to Sell October 8, 201877 percent of Americans think that now is a good time to sell a home, a new record high.
- Trick or Treat Safety Rules for Homeowners October 8, 2018Using bright outdoor lights, LED lights instead of candles, and friction tape on steps to prevent slips will help make Halloween safer for everyone.
- Consumers Care About the Environment October 8, 2018American property owners and communities are more concerned about the environment than ever before, and consumer inclinations for walkable communities and energy-efficient homes are on the rise.
- Younger Agents Join the National Association of REALTORS® August 3, 2018Younger Americans are entering the real estate industry; 29 percent of REALTORS® have less than two years of experience.
- NAR Study Shows Decline in International Home Buyers August 3, 2018A new study from the National Association of REALTORS® found a decline in the number of foreign homebuyers in the U.S. as well as the total sales volume.
- Tips for Deep Cleaning a Home August 3, 2018Keeping a home spic and span can be a time and energy consuming process. However, there are many ways to get and keep a home immaculately clean without breaking a sweat.
- DIY Projects You'll Want to Show Off July 11, 2018Having a ‘swoon-worthy’ room in your home that can be shown off on Instagram is almost as important as actually enjoying the space.
- Is Homeownership Good for Our Neighborhoods? July 11, 2018According to a recent NAR study, a majority of Americans believe that homeownership is good for our nation’s communities.
- International Buyers Investing in Commercial Real Estate July 11, 2018Thirty-five percent of REALTORS® have seen an increase in the number of international buyers in commercial real estate.
- Celebrating National Homeownership Month June 5, 2018Homeownership is still the best way most Americans to build wealth, support the national and local economies and create stable communities.
Let Us Help You Go Home to Your Ideal Property!
- Hot Home Trend: The Canopy Bed September 9, 2020Hot Home Trend: The Canopy Bed Its towering height will command attention in a bedroom and offer a luxurious touch. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Design Trends
- 3 Tips to Prep a Home for a 360 Virtual Tour September 3, 20203 Tips to Prep a Home for a 360 Virtual Tour It may require extra effort than preparing for professional photos. Here’s how to get your listing ready for its 360-degree close-up. Staging, Using Digital Video as a Marketing Tool
- 6 Interior Design Trends That Don't Cost a Fortune August 28, 20206 Interior Design Trends That Don't Cost a Fortune Find budget-friendly ideas for a home makeover. Design Trends
- 5 Design Trends Emerging During the Pandemic August 20, 20205 Design Trends Emerging During the Pandemic COVID-19 likely will have a lasting influence on home styles. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Coronavirus, Design Trends
- Will Virtual Staging Grow More Popular? August 13, 2020Will Virtual Staging Grow More Popular? Some home stagers see promise in the less expensive, hands-free alternative to physical staging. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Staging, Using Digital Video as a Marketing Tool
- 6 Home Trends Buyers Love August 5, 20206 Home Trends Buyers Love Learn some of the key areas of design to highlight when marketing your listings. Design Trends
- Home Sells in a Mere 12 Hours After Remote Staging July 29, 2020Home Sells in a Mere 12 Hours After Remote Staging Home stager Francesca Mahoney was able to transform a space without ever stepping foot inside. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Working With Sellers, Staging, Using Digital Video as a Marketing Tool
- 5 Budget-Friendly Ideas to Transform a Home's Style July 22, 20205 Budget-Friendly Ideas to Transform a Home's Style An architect offers up tips to create a more inviting space. Design & Architecture, Design Trends
- Remotely Staged and Sold in 2 Days July 15, 2020Remotely Staged and Sold in 2 Days By working with home sellers over video calls, home stager Sarah Greco was able to transform a space and attract buyers. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Staging, Using Digital Video as a Marketing Tool
- A Lawn Mowing Trick to Upgrade Landscaping July 9, 2020A Lawn Mowing Trick to Upgrade Landscaping Imitating this mowing pattern can give the appearance of professional work. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Design Trends
- Instant Reaction: Mortgage Rates, September 17, 2020 September 17, 2020Instant Reaction: Mortgage Rates The 30-year fixed-rate mortgage inched up to an average of 2.87% this week from 2.86% the prior week. By: Nadia Evangelou
- Landlord Statistics from the 2018 Rental Housing Finance Survey September 15, 2020Landlord Statistics from 2018 Survey Policy pertaining to renters also impacts landlords and their ability to provide rental housing supply. By: Scholastica (Gay) Cororaton Commercial & Investment Real Estate
- Housing Affordability Drops Modestly in July 2020 as Median Family Prices Reach All Time High September 14, 2020Housing Affordability Drops Modestly in July 2020 At the national level, housing affordability showed signs of improvement in July 2020 compared to a year ago but dipped compared to June. By: Michael Hyman
- New Claims for State Unemployment Benefits Increased Last Week September 11, 2020Claims for State Unemployment Benefits Increases Unadjusted new jobless claims totaled 857,148 in the week ending September 5, an increase of 20,140 (2.4%) from the previous week. By: Nadia Evangelou
- Instant Reaction: Mortgage Rates, September 10, 2020 September 10, 2020Instant Reaction: Mortgage Rates, September 10, 2020 With these ultra-low mortgage rates, the real estate market is recovering faster than expected from the pandemic. By: Nadia Evangelou
- North Dakota Appraisal Waiver Extended August 13, 2020The waiver of appraisal requirements for Federal Related Transactions under $1M for commercial real estate transactions was extended for one year throughout the state of North Dakota.
- NAR Appraisal Summit: Fair Housing Issues in Real Estate Appraisal August 10, 2020The NAR Appraisal Summit: Fair Housing Issues in Real Estate Appraisal took place on August 5, 2020 from 4:00pm to 5:00pm EDT. Watch the recording.
- NAR’s Virtual Appraisal Summit Examines Intersection of Fair Housing, Appraisal Industry August 6, 2020This year’s summit was precipitated by recent research suggesting home valuation processes could be influencing the wealth gap between White and Black households in America.
- NAR Appraisal Summit: Fair Housing Issues in Real Estate Appraisal July 30, 2020The NAR Appraisal Summit: Fair Housing Issues in Real Estate Appraisal took place on August 5, 2020 from 4:00pm to 5:00pm EDT. Watch the recording.
- Foster Stronger Appraiser Membership May 11, 2020How to grow and benefit from this vibrant segment of your association.
- FHFA Directs Fannie and Freddie to Allow Appraisal Alternatives March 23, 2020FHFA directed Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to allow the use of appraisal alternatives to reduce the need for appraisers to conduct interior property inspections for eligible mortgages through May 17, 2020.
- NAR's Advocacy Work Towards COVID-19 Relief March 21, 2020The National Association of REALTORS® has been responding to a flurry of legislative activity aimed at providing economic relief from COVID-19. NAR is committed to ensuring that lawmakers continue to take into consideration the real estate industry, including independent contractors and small business owners.
- AQB Proposes Update to Appraiser Criteria January 9, 2020The Appraiser Qualifications Board (AQB) released proposed changes to the Appraiser Qualification Criteria.
- NAR Testifies on USPAP November 19, 2019On October 11, 2019, NAR provided comments on the Appraisal Standards Board's (ASB) concept paper reforming the evaluation standards in USPAP.
- Agencies Increase Residential Appraisal Threshold September 27, 2019The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (collectively “the Agencies”) adopted a final rule increasing the threshold for requiring an appraisal in residential real estate transactions from $250,000 to $400,000.
Find Your Ideal Property at IdealProperties.net
Click These Links for Searches for Homes for Sale in NW Ohio and Areas We Cover.
Holland – Maumee – Monclova – Ottawa Hills – Ottawa Hills Neighborhood – Perrysburg – Perrysburg City – Perrysburg Township – Rossford – Sylvania – Toledo – Waterville – Whitehouse – 43460 – 43528 – 43537 – 43551 – 43560 – 43566 – 43571 – 43606 – 43614 – 43615 – 43617 – 43619 – 43623