- Homeowners Feel Ready to Sell October 8, 201877 percent of Americans think that now is a good time to sell a home, a new record high.
- Trick or Treat Safety Rules for Homeowners October 8, 2018Using bright outdoor lights, LED lights instead of candles, and friction tape on steps to prevent slips will help make Halloween safer for everyone.
- Consumers Care About the Environment October 8, 2018American property owners and communities are more concerned about the environment than ever before, and consumer inclinations for walkable communities and energy-efficient homes are on the rise.
- Younger Agents Join the National Association of REALTORS® August 3, 2018Younger Americans are entering the real estate industry; 29 percent of REALTORS® have less than two years of experience.
- NAR Study Shows Decline in International Home Buyers August 3, 2018A new study from the National Association of REALTORS® found a decline in the number of foreign homebuyers in the U.S. as well as the total sales volume.
- Tips for Deep Cleaning a Home August 3, 2018Keeping a home spic and span can be a time and energy consuming process. However, there are many ways to get and keep a home immaculately clean without breaking a sweat.
- DIY Projects You'll Want to Show Off July 11, 2018Having a ‘swoon-worthy’ room in your home that can be shown off on Instagram is almost as important as actually enjoying the space.
- Is Homeownership Good for Our Neighborhoods? July 11, 2018According to a recent NAR study, a majority of Americans believe that homeownership is good for our nation’s communities.
- International Buyers Investing in Commercial Real Estate July 11, 2018Thirty-five percent of REALTORS® have seen an increase in the number of international buyers in commercial real estate.
- Celebrating National Homeownership Month June 5, 2018Homeownership is still the best way most Americans to build wealth, support the national and local economies and create stable communities.
Let Us Help You Go Home to Your Ideal Property!
- How to Create an Outdoor Oasis for Under $400 July 19, 2021How to Create an Outdoor Oasis for Under $400 Choose a few items that give plants height and create a lounging area. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Design Trends
- Best Home Staging and Design: Outdoor Vignettes, Boho Chic July 14, 2021Best Home Staging/Design: Outdoor Vignettes, Boho Chic Draw inspiration from the winners of the Home Staging Resource's monthly "Best of the Best" awards, recognizing staging excellence... By: Audra Slinkey Staging
- The Transformation of the Garage July 7, 2021The Transformation of the Garage Homeowners who want to expand their livable space are finding ways to use the garage for more than parking. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Design & Architecture
- 6 Tips to Bring Your Curb Appeal Back to Life This Summer June 30, 20216 Tips to Bring Curb Appeal Back to Life This Summer Selling the outside of a home is just as important as selling the inside. Here are ways to instantly give the exterior an update. Design & Architecture
- 5 Favorite Home Design Hacks on a Budget June 24, 20215 Favorite Home Design Hacks on a Budget Leading interior design professionals offer up some of their favorite affordable ideas for sprucing up a home this summer. Staging, Design Trends
- A Pandemic Makeover June 15, 2021A Pandemic Makeover See how interior designer Esther Dormer transformed an 80-year-old home in Pittsburgh into a contemporary, luxurious space. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Design & Architecture
- Home Design for Dads June 7, 2021Home Design for Dads Interior designers showcase their favorite father-inspired design along with home gift ideas just in time for Father's Day. Design Trends
- Hot Home Trend: A Color 'Bomb' of Yellow June 1, 2021Hot Home Trend: A Color 'Bomb' of Yellow Paint firm Pantone chose "Illuminating"—a bright, bold yellow—as one of its 2021 Colors of the Year. Could it become a staging staple? By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Staging, Design Trends
- 4 Trends That Make the Windows Shine May 24, 20214 Trends That Make the Windows Shine How the "eyes" of the home are taking center stage in design. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Staging, Design Trends
- 5 Coveted Items in Outdoor Spaces May 17, 20215 Coveted Items in Outdoor Spaces If your listing has any of these features, be sure to promote them. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Working With Sellers, Staging
- June 2021 Existing-Home Sales Bounce Back as Home Prices Hit Second Highest Pace July 22, 2021June 2021 Existing-Home Sales Bounce Back June existing-home sales increased 1.4% from May 2021 and 22.9% from June 2020, reaching a 5.86 million seasonally adjusted annual rate. By: Michael Hyman
- Instant Reaction: Mortgage Rates, July 22, 2021 July 22, 2021Instant Reaction: Mortgage Rates, July 22, 2021 Mortgage rates dropped significantly this week, with the 30-year fixed mortgage rate falling to 2.78% from last week's 2.88%. By: Nadia Evangelou Mortgage Financing
- Instant Reaction: Retail Trade Sales July 16, 2021 July 19, 2021Instant Reaction: Retail Trade Sales July 16, 2021 U.S. advance estimates of retail and food service sales for June 2021 saw a 0.6% increase from May, a seasonally-adjusted total of $621.3 billion. By: Brandon Hardin Retail Properties
- Apartment Occupancy Gains Reach Decade-High July 13, 2021Apartment Occupancy Gains Reach Decade-High The apartment market is booming, with the change in the number of occupied units rising by 207,035 units in 2021 Q2 from the previous quarter. By: Scholastica (Gay) Cororaton Rental Properties
- Housing Affordability Falls in May as Home Prices Rise Faster than Income July 9, 2021Housing Affordability Falls; Home Prices Outpace Income Nationally, housing affordability fell in May compared to a year ago, as median family income rose by 1.2% and the monthly mortgage payment rose 20%. By: Michael Hyman
- COVID-19 Changes Assumptions in Calculating Value April 1, 2021Professionals who work in commercial real estate—including investors, brokers, lenders, appraisers, and lawyers—need to understand the current value of assets.
- Ask an Appraiser March 18, 2021Peter Gallo, Chair of the NAR's Real Property Valuation Forum presents a live form featuring a panel of residential, commercial, and review appraisers.
- Improving the Appraisal Process With Candy Cooke March 11, 2021The appraisal process remains a challenge for real estate agents across the country. Learn some of the best ways to work with appraisers to make more deals.
- NAR Comment to FHFA on Appraisals March 1, 2021NAR focused on concerns related to risk in the valuation space, the role of technology, and discrimination in appraisals and other valuation products.
- USPAP Extended for One Year February 25, 2021The 2020-2021 Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) will now be effective until December 31, 2022.
- Residential Appraisal Process for Home Buyers December 16, 2020Understand home value, learn details about the appraisal process, borrowers rights, and more. Use this resource to become an informed home buyer.
- Next Up: Eviction Moratorium and Need for Rental Assistance October 1, 2020Listen as NAR’s VP of Engagement Charlie Dawson and Megan Booth, NAR’s Director of Federal Housing, Valuation, Commercial Real Estate Policies & Programs, discuss the work being done to navigate orders from the CDC and Washington, D.C., and what that work means for housing providers and commercial practitioners around the country.
- North Dakota Appraisal Waiver Extended August 13, 2020The waiver of appraisal requirements for Federal Related Transactions under $1M for commercial real estate transactions was extended for one year throughout the state of North Dakota.
- NAR Appraisal Summit: Fair Housing Issues in Real Estate Appraisal August 10, 2020Check out the solutions for maintaining a fair and equitable system for valuing real estate.
- NAR’s Virtual Appraisal Summit Examines Intersection of Fair Housing, Appraisal Industry August 6, 2020This year’s summit was precipitated by recent research suggesting home valuation processes could be influencing the wealth gap between White and Black households in America.
Find Your Ideal Property at IdealProperties.net
Click These Links for Searches for Homes for Sale in NW Ohio and Areas We Cover.
Holland – Maumee – Monclova – Ottawa Hills – Ottawa Hills Neighborhood – Perrysburg – Perrysburg City – Perrysburg Township – Rossford – Sylvania – Toledo – Waterville – Whitehouse – 43460 – 43528 – 43537 – 43551 – 43560 – 43566 – 43571 – 43606 – 43614 – 43615 – 43617 – 43619 – 43623